A person is usually considered a whistleblower, when he / she betrays the unwritten laws of the group to whom he/she belongs. The person will not close his or her eyes to injustice, or will talk about “secrets” that the group share, and that, if they come out, will harm the groups image. At the same time, for military and secret service to target you because of whistle blowing, you need to have access to secrets that will be dangerous to society. None of the Targeted Individuals have access to such information.
So why isn’t the TI dangerous?
– Many whistleblowers will not be targeted, most of them actually.
– There are thousands of individuals with all kind of ideas in society, some very dangerous indeed, and they will not be targeted or harmed in any way.
– Many targeted individual’s pets and other family members are targeted. It doesn’t have to do with the culture of the family, you can’t target an underage individual, just because you think parents are not good enough, unless, of couse, it’s not justified by some kind of reductionistic ideology, like genetics. And why hurt innocent animals as well? Many victims have reported murdered or hurt pets, on a daily basis, year after year.
– Many Targeted Individuals are very young when the targeting starts. In China, they can be as young as 17.
– They spend years of surveillance and are very patient to achieve their goals, spreading rumors, creating social situations that are not real, infiltrating all kind of people in the TIs environment.
– The victim is tortured night and day. After the first wave of torture, i think if behavior modification would be the aim, the perps might have succeeded already there, but they still continue.
– The victim is tortured night and day, day and night, every minute and hour of their lives, both mentally, physically and emotionally. Is there a need for that if you are a whistle blower, everything have been taken away from you, and you are not a criminal or dangerous person in any way?
– Younger targets will not be able to form any kind of family, because love life will be sabotaged and interfered with. Why would anyone interfere in one of the most private areas of your life and the most sacred, like falling in love, have a family and children.
– Do you spend so many resources in one individual, if you don’t have any hope of gaining something?
The conclusion is that, even if, in some cases, some targets might be whistleblowers, they become victims because of very important information of a secret nature, and not because they happen to have an opinion, that might diverge from the consensus. Most people in society have ideas that diverge, and they do not act on them, and they won’t make the person a target of electronic harasment and control.
The most likely reason is experimentation on human beings without consent.
Comments on this article when posted on FB
Robin Webster: I was targeted covertly for several decades, I believe, and when I began to wake up to what was occurring and fought back, I began to call myself a whistleblower. I suspect government whistleblowers who later become targeted is a rare event. I think it’s about social stratification, exclusion, and intolerance towards all kinds of different people for different reasons. A way of establishing an extra-legal form of second class citizenship not unlike being placed under house arrest. Just some thoughts.
Carmen Lupan: I agree that they want to see to that the important positions in society are occupied by some individuals but not by others.. and still i think that they will not know what you’ll become decades before they start to target you. There is no way of knowing that..!They cannot predict that i think, they can’t see into the future, unless they are co creators of your future..
DiMarigold: IMHO, the ‘targeting’ has nothing to do with the victim, and everything to do with the person who NEEDS to control & harm others. TI’s do themselves additional injustice to think that they cause the harm to come to them.
Robin Webster: I too suspect it could be a way of shifting the political landscape in favor of the torture regimes, but no way to prove this that I can think of. I guess we could poll TIs to see what their political leanings and beliefs are. Mostly liberal, independent, or libertarian?
Carmen Lupan: Great Idea. But after years of torture and mind control, it’s difficult to find out for sure what opinions they had from the beginning. I think that the openness of the harassment and the openness of the gang stalking (how many people are aware, but say nothing and participate) would be a better indication of the political landscape shifting.. (when related to TIs).